NEW Parent/Teacher Interview Booking
Mother Teresa Parent/Teacher Interviews
Thursday November 28th, 2019
New ONLINE Booking Procedure for Interviews
Your child’s School Progress Report Card (Gr. 1-6) will be sent home on Monday November 25th, 2019.
Mother Teresa Catholic School will be hosting Parent/Teacher Interviews on Thursday, November 28th from 2:30pm to 8:00pm. We will be piloting a new online booking system this year through Microsoft Bookings. Many of our teachers will conduct interviews together as they teach the same students throughout the day. For teachers who have more than one teaching partner, parents are invited to book 1 time slot only with your child’s English teacher. French teachers have their own booking links if you wish to meet with them as well. If you are unable to book a time during the parent/teacher interview night, a phone call or alternate time can be arranged directly with the teacher. The time slots are available on a first come, first served basis so we suggest you book early to ensure a spot. As well, if you have more than one child in our school, the earlier you book your time, the more likely you can book appointments close together.
ALL INTERVIEWS ARE 10 MINUTES IN LENGTH. Please arrive early for your scheduled time to ensure your interview is not cut short. We appreciate your assistance in keeping to our schedule. If you are booking interviews with multiple teachers, please leave 10 minutes between to allow for you to travel to the next classroom.
PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO BOOK AN ONLINE INTERVIEW WITH YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER(S):
Parent/Teacher Interview Booking Instructions
- Click on the link provided in the email and it will bring you to the Mother Teresa Booking page, November 28th will already be selected on the calendar for you.
- Click on the “Select Staff” down arrow to find the teacher’s name with whom you wish to book an interview.
- Select a time for your interview
- Scroll down to add your required details: Name, Email and Cell Number
- Provide the Student’ Name in the space provided
- Ensure the check box is checked in order to receive a text message, email and calendar invitation for the interview time.
- Click on “Book”. It’s that easy!
If you are unable to make your schedule interview time, you can cancel anytime by going to your confirmation email and clicking on “Manage Booking” at the bottom. It will allow you to cancel directly.
Thank you for your patience as we pilot this new system for our school board!